VanDerGinst Law: A National Law Firm With Lawyers Fighting For The Injured.
Compensation For Injury Victims in Illinois, Iowa And Across The Country
VanDerGinst Law: The Illinois and Iowa Personal Injury Attorney Team For You.
If you have been injured on the job or due to negligence or due to a faulty product, VanDerGinst Law can get you the compensation you deserve. There is NEVER AN ATTORNEY FEE UNLESS WE WIN your injury case. And we advance all costs to pursue your injury case so you are NEVER OUT OF POCKET A DIME! That may seem too good to be true. But, to borrow a phrase from our profession, “It is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”
If you have been injured don’t allow yourself to be a victim twice by attempting to resolve the matter yourself. Insurance company adjusters and representatives are ruthless. They are not going to willingly give you what you deserve. If your injuries warrant medical attention they likely also warrant an attorney’s attention. At VanDerGinst Law we would be
HONORED TO HELP you with your injury claim. Ten Reasons Why VanDerGinst Law Should Handle Your Injury Claim
1. THERE IS NEVER AN ATTORNEY FEE ON YOUR INJURY CASE UNLESS WE WIN. None. Nada. Zip. We win, or you don’t pay us any fee. It’s that simple.
2. NO COST RETAINER. We advance any money necessary to pursue your case. We pay to get copies of your records, filing fees, expert costs, etc. Some firms will tell you there is no attorney fee unless you win but they will nevertheless ask for a retainer of hundreds or even thousands of dollars for “costs” like these. Not so at VanDerGinst Law. You are NEVER out of pocket a dime.
3. EXPERIENCE. We have represented nearly 25,000 injury victims throughout Iowa and Illinois and have recovered millions of dollars on their behalf. We have earned the trust of dozens of doctors and other treatment providers, who consistently refer their injury patients to us to help with their legal needs. If they trust their injured patients to our care, so can you.
4. NATIONAL RESOURCES, LOCAL CONNECTIONS. We have the technological advances, resources and reputation of a national law firm but the advantage of knowing local judges, lawyers, doctors and insurance representatives. That gives us a big advantage in working your injury case.
5. EXPERTISE. Our attorneys and staff have earned the respect and accolades of peers and clients alike. Each group has named us as among the best injury attorneys in the country. Among our numerous honors, we have earned a perfect 10/10 score from Avvo Attorney Rating Service and received Avvo’s Client Choice Award. (Click here for a list of other honors and awards)
6. CONVENIENCE. When you have been injured the last thing you need is to drag yourself to an attorney’s office. With VanDerGinst Law, we can open your file over the phone, online, or we can come to you! Also, unlike some law firms, we will never ask you to track down your medical records, accident reports or other documents. We do all that running for you. We also coordinate with the relevant insurance companies in order to maximize your claim. We try to remove away as many distractions as possible so you can concentrate on getting better.
7. LASER FOCUS ON INJURY CASES. The practice of law is a lot like the practice of medicine. There are practitioners who have “general” practices and others who specialize. At VanDerGinst Law we focus almost exclusively on injury law. We aren’t saying that general practice attorneys can’t handle an occasional injury claim. But, if you needed brain surgery you would see a brain surgeon, not the family doctor or a gynecologist. By the same token we feel completely confident we can expertly handle ANY injury case that comes our way.
8. LOYALTY. NO CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. At VanDerGinst Law we ONLY represent injured people. We NEVER represent insurance companies, big business interests or manufacturers of dangerous products. Some lawyers and law firms will represent the interests of insurance companies and will also represent injured people. We feel you can’t serve two masters. How can an attorney be beholding to insurance companies to supplement their income yet try to get as much money as possible from those same companies for their occasional injured client? They do a disservice to one or both of those clients. We EXCLUSIVELY represent injured people. No conflicts. No compromises.
9. COMMUNITY. We help people in the courtroom. But, we also help people out of the courtroom. We participate in countless charitable efforts and community events. We feel compelled to give back to the communities we serve. One of the ways we do so is through our “Hard Headed Kids” Campaign, through which we have given away over 15,000 bike safety helmets to children in Iowa and Illinois.
10. RESPECT. RESPONSE. RESULTS. We treat each client with the utmost RESPECT and compassion. We know how difficult injuries can be on a person’s life. We RESPOND to those need as quickly and comprehensively as possible, doing whatever it takes to make your life easier. We deal directly with your treatment providers and the insurance carriers. We handle all the running around and phone calling so you can focus on getting better. We coordinate all insurance benefits in order to maximize the amount of money you will end up with when your case is over. We GUARANTEE to work diligently to get you the RESULTS you deserve and to which you are entitled.
In addition, we will help you with your property damage on car accident cases for NO EXTRA FEE!
There are SO MANY reasons to have VanDerGinst Law in your corner. Find out for yourself. Contact us for a no obligation, free consultation at 800-960-VLAW (8529) or fill out our Online Free Consultation Request.
The Iowa and Illinois personal injury lawyers of VanDerGinst Law handle a wide variety of injury cases and know how to get you the compensation you deserve. Here are some of the cases we can help you with:
Below is a list of some of the types of injuries that are caused in the accident cases we handle:
National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Among the numerous awards and accolades members of the law firm have received is recognition from The National Association of Distinguished Counsel as among the Nation’s Top One Percent of attorneys. The NADC’s mission is to, with objective reasoning; recognize the attorneys who elevate the Bar’s standards and serve as role models for other lawyers to emulate. Only an elite few are ever selected to join the NADC’s ranks. More specifically, there is less than 1 percent of practicing attorneys in the United States who are members of the NADC. Recipients of the NADC’s award have demonstrated the legal profession’s highest ideals. Managing Partner, Dennis VanDerGinst, has been honored with this distinction.
Contact A VanDerGinst Law Iowa or Illinois Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Remember, your initial consultation is always free of charge, and there is never an attorney fee for your injury case unless our Illinois- Iowa personal injury attorney team wins your case. Our personal injury lawyers are licensed to practice in Illinois, Iowa and the federal courts. We have handled and can handle serious cases all over the country. No matter where you reside VanDerGinst Law can help you.
Contact Us Today At 800-960-VLAW (8529) or Click Here To Request A Free Consultation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What percentage of your practice is dedicated to personal injury cases?
About 95% of the income of the practice is derived from one form or another of our personal injury law practice. The remaining percentage is typically from cases we handle for existing or former clients as an ancillary service.
• What is your fee on injury cases?
We work injury cases on a contingency fee. That means unless we get you compensation there is NO ATTORNEY FEE. The fee we are paid is a percentage of the amount of money recovered. That amount varies depending on the nature of the case, the state in which it is located and whether a lawsuit must be filed.
• Do you charge a cost retainer?
No. We advance all costs necessary to pursue your case. Some firms tell you they work your injury case on a contingent fee basis but then they still require you to pay for the costs up front or as they are incurred. What they don’t tell you is those costs can be hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars. You are NEVER OUT OF POCKET a single dime with VanDerGinst Law.
• How much experience does VanDerGinst Law have with personal injury cases?
Obviously, that is a relative question. But, we can tell you that we have attorneys who have been practicing between 25 and 40 years. We have handled over 25,000 injury cases for Illinois and Iowa residents in that time. We have recovered over $100 million for our injury clients. We have handled just about every type of personal injury case any law firm would come across.
• What types of injury cases do you handle?
At VanDerGinst Law we handle just about every type of injury case that any law firm could possibly come across, including but not limited to:
• Do you represent insurance companies or defendants in personal injury cases?
No. We do not represent insurance companies, defendants, manufactures of dangerous products nor big business interests. The reason we don’t is because we do not want to be beholding to any insurance companies when we are representing the interests of injured people. We believe there is an inherent conflict of interest in representing injured people at times and representing the insurance companies and/or defendants at other times. We feel that lawyers and law firms who do this (and there are many) run the risk of trying to answer to two masters who have conflicting interests. We have NO CONLICTS and DO NOT COMPROMISE OUR LOYALTY. We represent injured people, ONLY AND ALWAYS.
• Do you ever refer cases? If so, would doing so impact the fee I would have to pay?
If we have a conflict of some kind we might offer to refer your case to another attorney, but only with your approval. Also, if we feel another law firm can assist us in procuring the best result we may work together at times, with your approval. But, in neither case will your fee be impacted. Any attorneys we ask to work with us would be paid directly by us.