When you think of a public service, you likely aren’t thinking of attorneys. But when you are injured, personal injury attorneys have your back.Read More
Public Service: Personal Injury Attorneys and Their Fight For You
Tag Archives: personal injury lawyer
- Public Service: Personal Injury Attorneys and Their Fight For You
- Ice and Snow Removal Info for Homeowners in Iowa & Illinois
Questions about the removal of snow or ice in your area? Here we lay out the liability behind these rules and what it means for your property.Read More
- What is Personal Injury? Personal Injury Law Basics
Personal injury is a broad category with many branches. Learn what the different types of claims are and what to expect during a case.Read More
- Workers’ Compensation & Permanent Partial Disability
Knowing the laws behind workers’s compensation is useful. Our skilled attorneys discuss workers’ compensation benefits and permanent partial disability.Read More
- Can I Get Compensation for Pain and Suffering after an Accident Injury?
Curious if you have a valid claim for pain and suffering after a car accident? Learn more about this and more, reach out to VanDerGinst Law today.Read More
- What’s the Average Personal Injury Settlement Amount in Iowa?
Being involved in a serious accident can be terrifying. Here’s what you should know about the average settlement amount you may be entitled to.Read More
- What Questions Should I Ask a Personal Injury Attorney?
You may be wondering what questions to ask your personal injury attorney to get the most out of your experience. Here’s some tips!Read More
- Personal Injury Claim – Negotiation & Settlement Process
Learn the general steps that occur when you are pursuing a personal injury claim, and what the negotiation and settlement process might look like.Read More
- 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Pursuing a Personal Injury Case
Accidents happen all the time, but no matter what type of accident occurred, avoiding these mistakes can help make your personal injury case stronger.Read More