You’ve likely heard the term “ambulance chaser” when referring to personal injury lawyers. Where does this term come from and what does it mean?Read More
Personal Injury Articles
- Ambulance Chaser or Accountability Enforcer? Lawyers Soliciting At The Scene
- Suing Supers: Good Samaritan or Negligent Ne’er-do-well?
Saving someone’s life seems like the act of a Good Samaritan, but have you ever wondered if superheroes can be sued for the damage caused in the process?Read More
- Baby Powder Cancer: Causes and How Talc Lawsuits Work
There are a lot of questions about whether talc baby powder can cause cancer or not. Read more to see if you may have a case for your cancer diagnosis.Read More
- Campground Safety Tips and What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been injured at a campground, it’s important to know you may be compensated for your injuries. Learn these safety tips to prevent injuries.Read More
- Who’s at Fault in a Boating Accident?
Every year, thousands get out to the lake or river to have fun in a boat. In fact, boating is one of the most popular recreational water activities during the summer. Whether you have your own, you’re renting, or you’re a passenger on someone else’s boat, it’s a great way to relax to over the…Read More
- 5 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Personal Injury
It’s no surprise people don’t study personal injury in their daily lives. But when an accident happens, some misconceptions may keep you from what’s best.Read More
- Statute of Limitations in Illinois: Personal Injury
The personal injury statute of limitations in Illinois restricts the time you have to file a claim after an accident. Find out how long you have to file.Read More
- Public Service: Personal Injury Attorneys and Their Fight For You
When you think of a public service, you likely aren’t thinking of attorneys. But when you are injured, personal injury attorneys have your back.Read More
- Is the Insurance Company Refusing to Pay Your Claim?
There are few things more frustrating than dealing with an insurance company refusing to pay your claim.You should not be given the runaround.Read More