Cruise Ship & Resort Accidents

Cruise Ship Accident Attorney

cruise ship injury on open water

They are not simply a personal injury that occurs on a cruise ship, but rather a combination of local and federal maritime laws that dictate how your claim is handled after the accident.

This can lead to a number of nuisances and problems after a cruise ship accident.

Maritime Law

For instance, maritime law may dictate that your suit must be handled through the cruise line. The line sets the terms regarding how and when your suit may be filed.

If these mandates are not followed, you risk losing your chance to sue. The best action you can take following a cruise ship accident is to contact an experienced Iowa Personal Injury Attorney so your case is handled with the utmost care and caution.

Contact An Illinois or Iowa Personal Injury Attorney

If You Or A Loved One Has Suffered An Injury That Seems To Have Been Someone Else’s Fault, Call today at 800-797-5391.

The initial consultation is free of charge.

If we agree to handle your injury case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if, and when, there is a money recovery for you.

In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations.

So please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation.

Our team of personal injury lawyers is licensed to practice in Illinois, Iowa, and the federal courts. We have handled and can handle serious cases all over the country. 

No matter where you reside VanDerGinst Law can help you.

The information contained on this website is presented by VanDerGinst Law P.C. It is not intended nor should it be construed as professional legal advice. The information is general in nature about the Firm, the scope of services we offer, and our community outreach, it is not legal advice. Please contact us by phone, email, mail, or via this website for inquiries. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please contact a personal injury attorney for a consultation regarding your situation. This website is not intended to solicit clients outside the State of Iowa and/or the State of Illinois.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This