A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed by the family of a deceased Walmart employee in Evergreen Park, Illinois (near Chicago), after the employee died due to coronavirus-related complications on March 25, 2020. According to the article, the employee allegedly told store managers that he was showing symptoms and was then ignored by store management….Read More
Legal Headlines Articles
- Suing Walmart Over COVID-19 Deaths – A Viable Case?
- VANDERGINST LAW, P.C. FILES CLASS ACTION AGAINST CONAIR
VanDerGinst Law, P.C. has filed a class action lawsuit in Cook County Circuit Court against Conair Corporation seeking to recover damages for injuries sustained while using its Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Styler, Series 259Y.Read More
- VanDerGinst Law, P.C. Files Negligence Action Against Shreenathji Corporation dba RAMADA by Wyndham Bettendorf and OnStar, LLC
VanDerGinst Law, P.C. Files Negligence Action Against Shreenathji Corporation dba RAMADA by Wyndham Bettendorf and OnStar, LLC
VanDerGinst Law, P.C. has filed a lawsuit in Scott County, IA against Shreenathji Corporation dba Ramada by Wyndham Bettendorf.Read More
- Suing Uncle Sam – Can You Sue the Government for a Personal Injury?
Is it possible to sue the government for a personal injury? In this article, we’ll explore the possibilities of suing Uncle Sam.Read More
- Monsanto’s Roundup Found to Play a Role in Causing Man’s Cancer
A federal jury acknowledged that Roundup was a “substantial factor” in causing this man’s cancer. But did Monsanto know of these risks?Read More
- Burn Lawsuits, the Assumption of Risk and Comparative Negligence
Recently, two lawsuit cases involving burns occurring at a restaurant made headlines. Learn more, and what to do if you need legal help for a burn incident.Read More