The growth of rideshare companies, like Uber, has created some unique car accident liability issues. Were you in an Uber accident? Find out who’s at fault.Read More
- Passenger in a Lyft or Uber Accident? You May Be Entitled to Compensation
- Meet Willa Fuqua: Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
VanDerGinst Law is pleased to announce that attorney Willa Fuqua has joined the firm. Ms. Fuqua attended Washington University in St. Louis School of Law.Read More
- Illinois Car Seat Laws: Not As Difficult As You Think
Parents always want what’s best for their children. That’s why it’s essential to understand Illinois car seat and booster seat laws.Read More
- Lane Splitting: Dangerous and Illegal or a Good Idea?
If you have ever been stuck in a traffic jam and seen a motorcycle zip past you and all the other cars, lane splitting has occurred. Is this even legal?Read More
- Statute of Limitations in Illinois: Personal Injury
The personal injury statute of limitations in Illinois restricts the time you have to file a claim after an accident. Find out how long you have to file.Read More
- Is There a Typical Illinois Workers’ Comp Settlement Amount?
You may be worried about paying your bills, and how much a workers’ comp settlement may bring you to help offset the influx of medical bills and lost wages.Read More
- Meet Athena Farmakis: Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
Athena specializes in helping injury victims and their families in the Chicago area. VanDerGinst Law is happy to welcome her to the team!Read More