“Hard Headed Kids” Scholarship Video Contest 2019
Scholarship Contest – 2019 Enter to Win!
For years, Vanderginst Law has proudly provided thousands of bicycle helmets to children to promote the importance of safety when riding a bicycle.
Wearing a helmet while riding a bicycle is extremely important and can greatly reduce the chance of a head injury.
VanDerGinst Law is proud to present the “Hard Headed Kids” video contest. We are asking students to create a 2-3 minute video showing how to properly exercise bicycle safety laws.
To enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Create your video: Make sure it is no more than 3 minutes long
- Video essay may use a technical or narrative style, including but not limited to documentary, fiction, live-action or animation.
- Profane or sexually explicit submissions are not considered.
- Upload your video and title it “Hard Headed Kids” – Vanderginst Law Scholarship Contest
- Send the link in the form below (uploaded on YouTube, Vimeo, or similar)
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- The school you will be enrolling in or are enrolled in and a copy of your acceptance letter or transcript
- Your area of study
The video should include:
- Using a helmet according to the proper safety guidelines
- Tips on how to properly wear a bicycle helmet
- Practicing BEST bicycle safety guidelines when riding your bike like: using proper hand signals, riding with traffic present, looking left and right, etc.
Remember, to provide your own unique tips!
WHO CAN ENTER?
High school seniors accepted to a university, college, or trade school, or students currently enrolled in a university, college, or trade school (or enrolled to begin by the Spring semester of 2020).
There will be a total of 5 winners with the scholarship contest. The amount to each place is as follows:
1st Place: $2,500
2nd Place: $1,000
4th Place: $500
5th Place: $250
Video essays are judged on their creativity and persuasiveness.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY
All entries for the 2019 scholarship must be received by December 3rd, 2019.
Please direct all questions regarding our scholarship to email@example.com.