In search of an SEO Specialist to enhance online marketing efforts and initiatives for our multistate law firm seeking to expand brand recognition, contact with potential clients, and market reach. This position will be a key member working closely and in collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer to drive excellence in delivering high visibility in online marketing.
Job Summary: The preferred candidate will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research and a demonstrated ability in paid and organic SEO, including copywriting. A successful candidate will have a proven history in analyzing and reviewing search engine optimization efforts. The ideal applicant will have knowledge of various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy and campaigns including organic and paid (PPC & display)
- Identify keywords and phrases to drive the most valuable traffic
- Track, report, and analyze data and results, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Review and analyze existing business areas and practices for improved optimization including optimizing copy and landing pages and writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Assist in writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Develop and maintain link building strategies
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Continuing education on SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines and compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or beyond in marketing, computer science, or an information technology-related field
- 2+ years proven experience in SEO and SEM including managing PPC and display campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends), Google certifications including Ads and Analytics is beneficial
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent computer experience and proficiency
- Desire and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office experience including MSWord, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and desire to produce a quality product
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Work experience with insurance adjusting and/or personal injury claims
Compensation: This is a salaried (exempt) position based on the FLSA Administrative exemption. Amount of compensation DOE with a range of $40,000 to $60,000.
Benefits: Benefits include group health, dental, and vision insurance partially paid by employer, life insurance at no cost to the employee, access to supplemental insurance, 401(k) pension plan with generous employer match, generous and flexible paid time off and holiday pay.
Hours Requirements: This is a full-time position, generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM on Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time. However, employer will consider an applicant desiring less than full-time employment.
Send resume to: Melanie Weires at email@example.com.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. This employer is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. In compliance with all Federal and State equal employment laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, gender preference, gender identity, or non-job related disability.
View all available positions on our Careers page.