This position has been filled.
Full time position / Will consider part time
The preferred candidate will have a demonstrated ability to assist in a broad variety of inbound and outbound related marketing activities within a deadline driven environment for multi-attorney practice headquartered in the Quad Cities. The successful candidate must maintain the firm brand and message across all mediums including print, electronic media, and online. In this role, the candidate will be expected to manage content and creative projects from concept to completion with the direction and collaboration of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develops engaging content for: press releases, websites, blogs, social channels, newsletters, white papers, testimonials.
- Defines content topics that are relevant, resonate, and reverberate based on insights, research, and experience
- Effectively interviews subject matter experts within the firm regarding various topics
- Develops, nurtures, and expands media relations with existing and new media that results in multiplying press coverage.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and reacts to market trends with evolved communication strategies, plans, and tactics
- Independently balances multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities
- Prepares and manages timelines, project management spreadsheets, and editorial calendars for marketing projects.
- Ensures all creative marketing materials and internal communications undergo brand review and adherence to brand guidelines
- Richly communicates by asking questions, probing, listening, and responding
- Participates in and helps coordinate community relations events
- Develops familiarity and proficiency with internal software systems used by the firm to support delivery of a quality client experience
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in marketing for an organization
- Basic working knowledge of SEO and content writing for the web
- Basic working knowledge of managing social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent computer experience and proficiency
- Desire and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Associate’s Degree required
- Microsoft Office experience including MSWord, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and desire to produce a quality product
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SEO
- Experience managing website content
- Experience managing social media
- Work experience with insurance adjusting and/or personal Injury claims
Compensation: This is a salaried (exempt) position based on
the FLSA Administrative exemption.
Amount of compensation DOE.
offers health/dental/vision and life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Hours Requirements: This is a full-time position, generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM on Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time. However, employer will consider an applicant desiring less than full-time employment.
Send resume to: Melanie Weires at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of
a criminal background check. This employer is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. In
compliance with all Federal and State equal employment laws, qualified
applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, gender preference, gender
identity, or non-job related disability.
View all available positions on our Careers page.