Legal Assistant/Intake Coordinator
Multi-Attorney Law Office
Full time position
Moline, IL and Cedar Rapids, IA
The preferred candidate
will be assisting in the coordination and tracking of mass tort cases. The
ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills,
have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent
organizational skills including the ability to track, report, and manage cases
through the entire process including the ordering of medical records.
- Receive new client leads and track progress
- Record and track all information needed to document and assess the client’s claim
- Interact with referring entities and their offices
- Accurately enter client information into client database system
- Prepare requested tracking and spreadsheet information
- Possess a professional demeanor with effective communication and phone skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize tasks and responsibilities, and timely follow up as required
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- 1+ years experience in a professional office or setting
- High school and/or GED
- Microsoft Office Experience including MSWord, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with phone volume/customer interaction
- Demonstrated record of regular work attendance
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Experience in a legal office or working in a legal/law office environment
- Prior experience with CRM databases
- Post high school college
- AA or BA/BS
Compensation: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour, DOE.
Benefits: Employer offers health/dental/vision and life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Hours Requirements: This is a full-time position, generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM on Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time.
If interested, please send
your resume to email@example.com.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of
a criminal background check. This employer is a drug and alcohol-free
workplace. In compliance with all Federal and State equal employment laws,
qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, gender preference,
gender identity, or non-job-related disability.
View all available positions on our Careers page.