Multi-Attorney Law Office
The preferred candidate will have a demonstrated
ability to assist a multi-attorney practice headquartered in the Quad Cities by
performing executive assistant duties to the CEO and others as assigned. Candidate
must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordination professional and personal calendars
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Management of correspondence and communications including phone, email, and mail
- Setting and coordinating meetings including agendas
- Setting and coordinating speaking and seminar engagements
- Coordination of professional and personal vendors
- Maintaining the CEO’s continuing education requirements
- Coordinating the CEO’s professional and personal tasks and errands
- Review and coordination of various reports
- Coordination of various support services and administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Adept with technology to perform data entry, manage team calendars, and create reports including Microsoft Office experience including MSWord, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and desire to produce a quality product
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Desire and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- 1+ years of secretarial experience
- 1+ years of legal office experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience with insurance adjusting and/or personal Injury claims
- Experience with online legal research
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
offers health/dental/vision and life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Hours Requirements: This is a full-time position, generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM on Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time. However, the employer will consider an applicant desiring less than full-time employment.
Send resume to Dennis VanDerGinst at firstname.lastname@example.org
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of
a criminal background check. This employer is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. In
compliance with all Federal and State equal employment laws, qualified
applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, gender preference, gender
identity, or non-job related disability.
View all available positions on our Careers page.