VanDerGinst Law: The Illinois and Iowa Personal Injury Attorney Team For You
Compensation for Illinois and Iowa Personal Injuries: VanDerGinst Law, Fighting for the Injured
If you have been injured on the job or due to negligence or due to a faulty product, VanDerGinst Law can get you the compensation you deserve. There is NEVER AN ATTORNEY FEE UNLESS WE WIN your injury case. And we advance all costs to pursue your injury case so you are NEVER OUT OF POCKET A DIME! That may seem too good to be true. But, to borrow a phrase from our profession, “It is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”
If you have been injured don’t allow yourself to be a victim twice by attempting to resolve the matter yourself. Insurance company adjusters and representatives are ruthless. They are not going to willingly give you what you deserve. If your injuries warrant medical attention they likely also warrant an attorney’s attention. At VanDerGinst Law we would be HONORED TO HELP you with your injury claim.
Ten Reasons Why VanDerGinst Law Should Handle Your Injury Claim
1. THERE IS NEVER AN ATTORNEY FEE ON YOUR INJURY CASE UNLESS WE WIN. None. Nada. Zip. We win, or you don’t pay us any fee. It’s that simple.
2. NO COST RETAINER. We advance any money necessary to pursue your case. We pay to get copies of your records, filing fees, expert costs, etc. Some firms will tell you there is no attorney fee unless you win but they will nevertheless ask for a retainer of hundreds or even thousands of dollars for “costs” like these. Not so at VanDerGinst Law. You are NEVER out of pocket a dime.
3. EXPERIENCE. We have represented nearly 25,000 injury victims throughout Iowa and Illinois and have recovered millions of dollars on their behalf. We have earned the trust of dozens of doctors and other treatment providers, who consistently refer their injury patients to us to help with their legal needs. If they trust their injured patients to our care, so can you.
4. NATIONAL RESOURCES, LOCAL CONNECTIONS. We have the technological advances, resources and reputation of a national law firm but the advantage of knowing local judges, lawyers, doctors and insurance representatives. That gives us a big advantage in working your injury case.
5. EXPERTISE. Our attorneys and staff have earned the respect and accolades of peers and clients alike. Each group has named us as among the best injury attorneys in the country. Among our numerous honors, we have earned a perfect 10/10 score from Avvo Attorney Rating Service and received Avvo’s Client Choice Award.
6. CONVENIENCE. When you have been injured the last thing you need is to drag yourself to an attorney’s office. With VanDerGinst Law, we can open your file over the phone, online, or we can come to you! Also, unlike some law firms, we will never ask you to track down your medical records, accident reports or other documents. We do all that running for you. We also coordinate with the relevant insurance companies in order to maximize your claim. We try to remove away as many distractions as possible so you can concentrate on getting better.
7. LASER FOCUS ON INJURY CASES. The practice of law is a lot like the practice of medicine. There are practitioners who have “general” practices and others who specialize. At VanDerGinst Law we focus almost exclusively on injury law. We aren’t saying that general practice attorneys can’t handle an occasional injury claim. But, if you needed brain surgery you would see a brain surgeon, not the family doctor or a gynecologist. By the same token we feel completely confident we can expertly handle ANY injury case that comes our way.
8. LOYALTY. NO CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. At VanDerGinst Law we ONLY represent injured people. We NEVER represent insurance companies, big business interests or manufacturers of dangerous products. Some lawyers and law firms will represent the interests of insurance companies and will also represent injured people. We feel you can’t serve two masters. How can an attorney be beholding to insurance companies to supplement their income yet try to get as much money as possible from those same companies for their occasional injured client? They do a disservice to one or both of those clients. We EXCLUSIVELY represent injured people. No conflicts. No compromises.
9. COMMUNITY. We help people in the courtroom. But, we also help people out of the courtroom. We participate in countless charitable efforts and community events. We feel compelled to give back to the communities we serve. One of the ways we do so is through our “Hard Headed Kids” Campaign, through which we have given away over 15,000 bike safety helmets to children in Iowa and Illinois.
10. RESPECT. RESPONSE. RESULTS. We treat each client with the utmost RESPECT and compassion. We know how difficult injuries can be on a person’s life. We RESPOND to those need as quickly and comprehensively as possible, doing whatever it takes to make your life easier. We deal directly with your treatment providers and the insurance carriers. We handle all the running around and phone calling so you can focus on getting better. We coordinate all insurance benefits in order to maximize the amount of money you will end up with when your case is over. We GUARANTEE to work diligently to get you the RESULTS you deserve and to which you are entitled.
In addition, we will help you with your property damage on car accident cases for NO EXTRA FEE!
There are SO MANY reasons to have VanDerGinst Law in your corner. Find out for yourself. Contact us for a no obligation, free consultation at 800-828-VLAW (8529) or fill out our Online Free Consultation Request.
The Iowa and Illinois personal injury lawyers of VanDerGinst Law handle a wide variety of injury cases and know how to get you the compensation you deserve. Here are some of the cases we can help you with:
- Car Accidents (+ Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Cases
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker’s Compensation
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Hazardous Products/Product Liability
- Negligent security
- Dangerous Drugs
- Medical Devices
- Dram Shop Liability
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Maritime Accidents
- Environmental Pollutants
- Train Accidents
- Airplane Accidents