VanDerGinst Law Community Involvement
VanDerGinst Law is here to help people, in and out of the courtroom. We take great pride in our community involvement and charitable donations. Each year VanDerGinst Law participates in a number of worthy causes. In addition, the firm and its employees participate in and/or sponsor a number of annual activities and events. Below is a list of some examples:
- “Hard Headed Kids” – VanDerGinst Law proudly gives away thousands of bike safety helmets each year to children in the communities served by the firm. Our goal is to make as many “Hard Headed” kids as possible! [read more]
- “VanDerGinst Law Scholarship Program” – Over the years the firm has given away tens of thousands of dollars through scholarship competitions. Graduating seniors vie for scholarship money donated by VanDerGinst Law via an essay contest. Subscribe to V-Mail, our FREE online newsletter to keep apprised of our next competition.
- “VanDerGinst Holiday Bash” – For several years VanDerGinst Law has hosted a holiday party to benefit local charities. It has become a local holiday tradition and it always a great time for a great cause.
- “Legally Speaking” – VanDerGinst Law coordinates a program called “Legally Speaking”, which offers the firm’s attorneys as speakers for various functions and events. When appropriate, the firm’s offices are also made available for organizational meetings and functions.
- “Toys For Tots” – VanDerGinst Law donates and collects new toys to be distributed by the U. S. Marine Corp. Toys for Tots program.
- “Coat Drive” – VanDerGinst Law donates a number of coats and coordinates an annual effort to collect new and used coats for the homeless and other needy individuals during the winter months.
- FREE “Simple Wills”– VanDerGinst Law prepares Free “Simple Wills” for veterans and active military.
- “Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Seminars”– VanDerGinst Law is proud to coordinate and present a seminar series which focuses on recognizing the dangers to our loved ones in nursing homes.
- “V-Mail” and “News You Can Use”– Legal and consumer news items are updated almost every day on our website, www.Vlaw.com. Additionally, we have a FREE weekly newsletter, V-Mail. VMail is informative, entertaining and educational. In addition, subscribers are eligible for weekly prize drawings. Subscribe HERE for FREE.
- “QCA Cares”– VanDerGinst Law proudly supports QCA Cares, a local charity dedicated to providing help for local individuals and families. VanDerGinst Law donates the office space in which the charity is held, pays for its’ utilities, pays for its social media and website, and donates money on an ongoing basis for its’ upkeep.
- “Medico/Legal Seminars”– VanDerGinst Law proudly presents a series of seminars on medico/legal issues to the local medical and chiropractic community.