VanDerGinst Law has announced a series of contests designed to increase membership to its recently developed Facebook “fan” page. (www.facebook.com/VanDerGinstLaw
) and to increase subscriptions to VMail, its’ award winning e-newsletter.
Currently, there are 5 separate contests.
Contest Winners Receive:
- Two Luxury Suite Tickets to see Rascal Flatts at the i-wireless Center on February 20th.
- Limousine Transportation to and from the concert (QC Area)
- Free beverages in the suite.
FIVE WAYS TO WIN:
- Most “Fans” Referred to VanDerGinst Law Facebook page
A. Visit: www.facebook.com/VanDerGinstLaw and become a fan.
B. Get as many of your friends to also become a fan and have them to post YOUR name as the referral source on the VanDerGinst Law page wall
Suggestions on how to alert friends:
- Click on the “Suggest to Friends” button on the fan page to quickly suggest the page to your friends (easiest method)
- Post a request on your Facebook “wall”
- Email your friends and ask them to join
- Text message your friends
Whoever generates the largest number of fan referrals to the VanDerGinst fan page before 8:00 a.m., Feb 17th, will be declared the winner.
- One Hundred Fan Referrals Drawing
How to participate:
Everyone who refers at least a hundred “fans” to the VanDerGinst Law fan site will be eligible for a drawing to be held on Feb 15th at 8:00 a.m.
- Most VMail Subscribers Referred
How to participate:
A. Visit: www.vlaw.com/signup.php and subscribe to VMail.
B. Encourage friend and family to do the same via e-mail, Facebook, word-of –mouth, etc.
C. Make sure when they sign up that they reference you as the referral source.
Whoever generates the largest number of referrals for subscriptions to VMail by 8:00 a.m., Feb 15th, will be declared the winner.
- VMail Subscriber Drawing
All Subscribers to VMail shall be eligible for a drawing on Feb 15th at 8:00 a.m.
- Facebook Fan Drawing
All facebook fans of VanDerGinst Law shall be eligible for a drawing on Feb 15th
at 8:00 a.m.
Even if you don’t want to participate in the contest, please become a fan of VanDerGinst Law on facebook fan page by visiting: www.facebook.com/VanDerGinstLaw